Miércoles, 2017-10-18, 9:23 PM

Ha entrado como Bienvenido | Grupo "Huéspedes" | RSS
Mensajes ()

Inicio | Mi perfil | Salida
| Foro

[ Mensajes nuevos · Participantes · Reglas del foro · Búsqueda · RSS ]
Página 1 de 11
Foro » Peliculas, Series y Música » Peliculas » tiffany and co australia Online Store,70% Off Discount!!! (tiffany and co cyber monday Online Store,70% Off Discount!!!)
tiffany and co australia Online Store,70% Off Discount!!!
HermanwepFecha: Domingo, 2014-11-23, 8:35 PM | Mensaje # 1
Nuevo
Grupo: Usuarios
Premios: 0
Estatus: Offline
Modern families and period dramas dominate 2011 Emmy Awards

Blog: relive the Emmys from red carpet to podiumList: the major award winnersVerdict: fashion hits and misses

If you want to make television about modern life, make it funny.

If there was a message woven into the Emmy awards presented today that was it, as with the exception of Texas high school football teen drama Friday Night Lights, the period dramas dominated the big drama awards, while satirical news show The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and comedy Modern Family dominated their respective categories.

Modern Family was the big winner on the night, taking out every award for which it was nominated, five of the 25 awarded. Impressively, the ensemble comedy took out both supporting actor awards, despite having multiple nominees in each category to potentially split the vote.

The highly anticipated stoush between Downton Abbey and Mildred Pierce resolved firmly in favour of the English aristocracy piece, with all but a few acting awards <a href=http://www.tiffanyoutletofficial.co.uk>tiffany and co uk</a> heading to the Abbey. One of the two Mildred <a href=http://www.talltiffanyoutlet.co.uk>tiffany uk</a> Pierce gongs went to Australia's only nominee, Guy Pearce.

Jane Lynch was the most successful loser on the night, as despite losing out to Julie Bowen in the first award of the evening, she pulled off four outfit changes and some daring for the context content to receive overwhelmingly positive reviews on Twitter, finish the show on time, and even get in a jab at Ricky Gervais when no one saw it coming.

Some big names, including Dame Maggie Smith and Martin Scorsese grabbed gongs on the night, however it was the shortest recipient, Peter Dinklage, who got the biggest cheer, winning for his performance in Game of Thrones. A bigger cheer still went to the collected nominees for best actress in a comedy who took the stage for a beauty pageant <a href=http://www.tiffanyoutletofficial.co.uk>tiffany uk outlet</a> themed announcement of Melissa McCarthy's win.

Finally, Charlie Sheen's appearance had a little of his recent trademark strangeness, but his somewhat unconvincing effort to publically bury the hatchett with his former sitcom Two and a Half Men was soon upstaged by that shows new star, Ashton Kutcher, taking a far more believable dig at Sheen later in the ceremony.

The major awards:

Blog: the Emmys as it happened

1:07pm That's about it from me. Check out the polls, best and worst dressed lists and photo galleries. And check out tomorrow's Herald (or Life Style online) for Georgina's interview with Johanna Johnson, designer of Christina Hendricks's gown. Thank you all.

1:04pm Finally, a good night for Jane Lynch, who got to be reasonably edgy, got to sing and got to get out of the way for the last hour as the awards took centre stage. No real big fails on stage, though Charlie Sheen maintained his strangeness, and Ashton got in a nice dig.

1:01pm So, a great night for Modern Family and Jon Stewart, and a good night for Downton Abbey and Mildred Pierce who split the Movie/Mini Series spoils, but possibly wish the two hadn't been merged into one category! Disappointment though for Steve Carell and John Hamm who continue their long, long run of nominations without wins. Hamm far more likely to be nominated again next year, by sheer reason of still being on TV.

1:00pm Look at that. Exactly three hours. Happy network schedulers world over will send gift baskets Jane Lynch's way.

12:59pm With that, Jane Lynch thanks us all and good night, and a swarm of orange confetti descends from the ceiling. We cut to a highlights montage before we see the confetti eat half of Hollywood's A list.

12:57pm The speech began "Thank you. again" so that's pretty close to "I thought so". Then we get the revelation that Modern Family came very close to being animated due entirely to the desire by the producers NOT to work with kids. Now an anecdote to help demonstrate that they are helping with tolerance there's nothing wrong with a relationship between an old man and a hot young woman "and looking around this room, I see that many of you agree!". Boom boom!

12:55pm Gwyneth explains that the auto cue is down so she's winging it. She genuinely seems a little unsure of what category she's presenting but gets it in the end.

Outstanding comedy seriesThe Big Bang TheoryGleeModern FamilyThe OfficeParks and Recreation30 Rock

And the winner is: Modern Family (derr)

12:54pm Jane Lynch is getting all metaphysical. She says anyone not paying attention right now because they're tweeting or playing Angry Birds, will, at the end of their lives, look back at themselves at this moment and cry. I'm not sure if I count.

12:53pm Rove's back. Did you know he has a new show? It's on tonight at 8:30pm. I'm just guessing mind you.

12:50pm But first an ad break. Including the thousandth spot for Crazy Stupid Love, which just keeps reminding me <a href=http://www.talltiffanyoutlet.co.uk>tiffany boxing day</a> that poor Steve Carell didn't win Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series. Pity. Now he just has to move forwards into his terribly successful movie career without a single Emmy for The Office. He must be so upset. Massive success, critical acclaim and a big income will just have to act as some sort of salve to that unhealable wound. If it helps, I've seen Crazy Stupid Love, it's really good.

12:49pm The voice of the Emmys is very pleased to tell us that Gwyneth Paltrow is going to present the final award. Bookies have her at 3 to 1 on to sing at some point during her two sentence spot. Meanwhile I'm just trying to work out what happened to Rose Byrne. I swear I saw her backstage!

12:48pm We have another producer who didn't think that was going to happen. I rather hope the next winner comes up on stage and opens with "Yeah, I thought so too."

<a href=http://www.tiffanysale-uk.co.uk>tiffany uk outlet</a> <a href=http://www.tiffanyjewelryoutlet.co.uk>cheap tiffany jewelry</a> <a href=http://www.cybermondaytiffanydeals.com>tiffany and co outlet</a>

Foro » Peliculas, Series y Música » Peliculas » tiffany and co australia Online Store,70% Off Discount!!! (tiffany and co cyber monday Online Store,70% Off Discount!!!)
Página 1 de 11
Búscar:

Copyright TJgeek © 2017
Alojamiento web gratis - uCoz
Lista de usuarios
En linea :

Creative Commons License   MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected